Is your career working for you? Are you doing more and achieving less?
Do you want to make it work?
WITHOUT INTEGRITY, YOU ARE DOING MORE AND ACHIEVING LESS
- Integrity is completeness.
- When you leave commitments or promises incomplete, your integrity declines.
- As your integrity declines, your un-trustworthiness increases.
- When your un-trustworthiness increases, resistance to complete work increases.
- As resistance in the work increases, you do more and achieve less.
- When you do more and achieve less, your value declines.
- As your value declines, your opportunities for success decline.
"When you are out of integrity, you experience disorder.
When you are in integrity, you experience order."
WITH INTEGRITY, YOU DO LESS AND ACHIEVE MORE
- As you honor your commitments in everything you do, your integrity increases.
- When your integrity increases, your trustworthiness increases.
- As your trustworthiness increases, resistance to complete work decreases.
- When resistance in the work decreases, you do less and achieve more.
- As you do less and achieve more, your value increases.
- When your value increases, your opportunities for success increase.
"Integrity is the essence of everything successful." ~Buckminster Fuller
DEVELOPING INTEGRITY IS A PRACTICE
Every integrity practice begins in your experience of everydayness.
- The Practice of Integrity is about purpose and value in the reality of your work.
- The Course of Integrity is about meaning and happiness in the reality of your life.
"Integrity is a moment to moment practice."
Who do you work with?
Douglas Ross is equally comfortable on the shop floor or in the board room. He is the co-author of "THE GIFT: DISCRETIONARY EFFORT" (fall 2014), and is the Director of Coaching for Integrity Buddies.
Doug serves an adviser to the proposed TEDx New York Metro "AS*IF".
He is a certified by Performance Triads™ and is an Extraordinary Mentor ™.
Doug is the Founder of "Success through Integrity" on Linked In and writes a blog called "Results through Integrity".
He has a superior record of organizational transformation, executive coaching, team effectiveness, leadership development, performance management, lean systems implementation, and workforce development.
Here is a sample of what his clients are saying
- Extraordinary coach and mentor!
- I recommend Doug to anyone who is lucky enough to get some of his time!
- The ROI on the investment is the biggest pay back for anything I have done.
- Absolutely brilliant!
- His perpetual passion for achieving results through integrity is inspirational.
- An amazing professional!
- To be in Doug's council is to be in a position of professional and personal growth.
The coaching programs are offered through an application process. Call Doug at 706-945-2131 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Principle Dynamics also offers integrity team building and organizational leadership programs
"The time is always right to do what is right." Martin Luther King